Cookies and web analytics
When you visit our website, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous and does not reveal your identity. This could include:
1. Your IP address or proxy server IP address;
2. The domain name you requested;
3. The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
4. The date and time of your visit to the website;
5. The length of your session;
6. The pages which you have accessed;
7. The number of times you access our site within any month;
8. The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
9. The website which referred you to our website; and
10. The operating system which your computer uses.
What are they for?
a. To allow our website to function correctly.
b. To understand how our website is functioning and to make improvements in performance and our services.
c. To enhance your experience on our website and provide functionality.
d. To gather relevant data that helps us understand how our website is being used.
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences.